Professional Football Betting Tips
It’s not just soccer stars who are making a lot of money from the game we love. Our members do and you can too.
I have made my living as either a professional gambler or bookmaker for many years now and have worked for some of the biggest names in the horse racing and sports betting industry.
You can tap into my football betting experience via our free weekly newsletter where I provide selections and analysis that will help you win.
My daytime job is a Senior Bookmaker specialising in football trading and risk management for a global bookmaking firm. I also work on a consultancy basis for a very successful professional betting syndicate. This means I can combine first-hand knowledge of where the smart money is going with my own assessments. This includes statistical analysis, result trends, team news, player injuries, suspensions and recent form as well as managerial, psychological and motivational issues. Stats can only take you so far though – gut instinct, football nous and the confidence of many years as a successful punter provide the additional edge.
You can sign up right now and get:
- A free football betting tips newsletter emailed to you each Friday.
- In-depth coverage of the Premiership from a betting perspective.
- Value bets that will make you money.
- The very latest football betting news.
- Exclusive bookmaker bonuses and free offers.
And best of all it’s free! Join my football betting tips newsletter now and you are just a few steps away from becoming a winning punter.
If any of the following applies to you, I can help:
- You spend far too long trying to work out which teams to bet on
- You are tired of losing
- You have bought a system or trialled another selection service
- You have never had a winning year as a football gambler
- You keep hoping that things will improve, but they never do
I am sure that at least one of those points above applies to you and this means that you have two options right now:
(1) You can keep doing the same thing you always have, which for 97% of people means that you’re a losing gambler.
(2) You can sign up for our weekly newsletter and learn how to be a winner.